Tuesday, March 12, 2013

To All My Friends and Supporters of the Beauport Gloucester Project:


To All My Friends and Supporters:
It’s time to GO to City Hall – TONIGHT!! Tuesday March 12th at 7:00 p.m.  Please show your support and let our City Councilors know how important their vote is to keep Gloucester moving.  We’re ready, we’re set and Beauport Gloucester is ready to GO but we need you to be there at the meeting to demonstrate how much the people of Gloucester support the Beauport Gloucester Hotel.

Over the past year, many of you have spoken to me about your suppport and excitement for the hotel, and I appreciate that more than you know. Tonight is such an important meeting and having you there as we ask for the City Council's vote will mean the world to me! The meeting starts at 7PM but if you can't make it till later, please just come and  show your support for me at City Hall.

If you have any questions, please email Sheila Capone at smcapone@hotmail.com.  Looking forward to seeing you Tonight!

Sincerely,
Sheree DeLorenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment